Effective as of January 1, 2022 Updated on April 30, 2022
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Biz Klinics LLC collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It could also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
We sometimes use third-party service providers to help us operate our business on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. However, outside of that, we do not sell, share, rent, trade or disclose your personal information with any third-party companies.
Users provide this information directly to our business or automatically through interaction with our Site. We collect personal identification information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “How we use collected information” section above.
Right to access your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold. If you want to access this data, send a description of the information you want us to share to [email protected]
Personal information does not include “publicly available” information. Publicly available information is not covered by the CCPA.
Right to be forgotten
At any time, you may contact us at cont[email protected] to request that we delete all personal data. Users are, however, individually responsible for ensuring that their personal data is deleted from other sources.
Right to non-discrimination for exercise of privacy rights
Users have the right to refuse to supply personal identification information without the risk of discrimination, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Do-not-track (DNT) requests
At this time, we do not currently respond to “do-not-track” requests from our Users’ browsers
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Biz Klinics LLC is the data controller for the personal information Users provide. For general data protection queries, please get in touch with us at [email protected] For further information about Biz Klinics LLC, please visit www.bizklinics.com
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Biz Klinics LLC
1309, Coffeen Avenue, STE 1200, Sheridan, WY, 82801